Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
At Podium Sports Medicine, we’ve put together a package to help you assess your individual glucose metabolism and make personalized recommendations on improving your health and performance. This is a great tool for both diabetic and non-diabetic patients, regardless of your athletic or wellness goals.
Here’s what’s involved:
- Quick visit to have Freestyle Libre CGM sensor applied.
- Log your training and diet for 3-14 days.
- Return for a quick visit to have sensor downloaded and removed.
- 1-hr visit with Dr. Sprouse to review the data and receive personalized recommendations.
- Total cost for sensor and review appointment is $295
For more information on glucose monitoring and its utility, read Dr. Sprouse's 3-part blog series on this technology.
Article 1: Glucose Metabolism and Why It's Important
Article 2: Individualization of Glucose Metabolism (CGM)
Article 3: Continuous Glucose Monitoring During Exercise